- A person seeking a driving school will search for a school or instructor
- A pupil will be able to see all information provided (depending on the type of subscription)
- An informed decision will be made
- The pupil will contact the driving instructor or driving school directly to make a booking
How much does it cost?
Not very much - in fact the cost of between one to two lessons for a years subscription! click here
Why it Works!
- Over 30,000 searches in one region are made every month
- If you are a full member (Green) your school will be listed above all Amber and Red
- Feedback from pupils will be shown to give an impartial and open opinion of your service, which will generate more bookings
- The only site that offers this comprehensive service.
- Saves you time as reduces the amount of general enquiries and give you more confirmed bookings
- No tie in contract
How we attract new pupils
- Packs are currently being sent to every college and school in the UK, which consist of posters, stickers and handouts
- search2drive attend school seminars on safety such as Westdrive (Scotland)
- Advertising in shopping centres - we currently are running advertisements on plasma screens in the largest shopping centre in Europe
In the future
- Radio, TV, and Press advertisments
- Direct mail
- E-marketing & SEO
- Directory placements
Thinking of Becoming A Driving Instructor?
In todays fast-moving society, it is essential and people are widely expected to be able to travel independently so the importance of learning to drive cannot be ignored. With the number of lessons taken by each learner in order to pass the driving test is increasing year on year, the demand for professionally trained driving instructors is huge. The driving test itself is becoming ever more complex and demanding and as road conditions become busier new instructors will witness a growing demand in the number of driving lessons required by their students. Last year there were 1.9 millon tests taken and the growth is around 10% year on year.
Some information gained from the DSA that will give you an example of the standards you will have to comply with are:
- The required pass rate for a PDI taking the Part 1 - Theory test is 50%
- The required pass rate for a PDI taking the Part 2 - Driving Ability test is 45%
- The required pass rate for a PDI taking the Part 2 - Instructional Ability test is 28%
As you can see to get through the most stringent test you must have an excellent instructor and be willing to put the time in to practice and memorise the theory.
- Flexible Working Hours
- Be your own boss
- Work in an industry that will not change for the foreseeable future
- Satisfaction of Teaching People
- Can work unsociable hours
- While on a PDI licence you must work for a school and pay fees
- Cost of starting up own business when ADI
- Car modification costs and insurance
- Cost of training
Starting Your Own School
If you are thinking of starting your own school let search2drive help. For a one-off fee we can design your logo, a stationary set including business cards, letterheads and compliment slips, a website plus one years advertising on Search 2 Drive, all of this for a one off price of £1,950.
If you would like more information on this offer please click on the link and our marketing department will contact you to discuss such things as a logo for your new business, the layout and design of your web site and how many business cards and what design you would like.
Advertising with search2drive.com
If you would like to advertise with search2drive we will allow 1 free month and then our sales department will contact you to confirm any charges for further advertising.